Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2021

Birthday Lunch

Kia ora. In Te Ngahere we were invited to a students lunch, for his birthday we went to Greens. We had butter chicken and also fizzy drinks. I appreciated it so much because we also had gotten easter eggs after. Knowing how much they had to spend since there is 50 something kids in our class was too much for me to count. After our meal Jade and Angela presented Shivam (birthday boy) a card signed with all our names on it, when he got the card we wanted to say thank you in a unique way by singing. I knew it would had only been equal if I sang my heart out to them for serving free meals for almost 60 kids. It was magnificent and was unexpected for me but I’m glad I went. We had an awesome time and i’ll link some photos down below. Have you eaten at greens in Paihia?
Hope you enjoyed. Ka kite!








No comments:

Post a Comment