Pages

Thursday 8 August 2019

Ned

Yesterday on the first of August everyone gathered up in the whare. Why they gathered up in the whare is because they were getting ready for a NED show. NED stands for three different things, N stands for Never give up, E stands for Encourage others and D stands for do your best. Unfortunately I was sick yesterday but I heard a lot about it. My Friend said the lady running the NED show gave a message saying if you set your mind to it you can do anything. I wish I was there but I did not want anyone else to get sick. She also gave another message like let go of I know so that you can learn and grow, do your best, never give & keep trying.



6 comments:


  1. Hi Breeze this is Brisa. I am a Year Five student in Te Maunga. I like the way that you did some good ways to explain the Ned show. NED also taught us a lot of great stuff we need to know in the future. I love your blog post. NEVER GIVE UP, ENCOURAGE OTHERS, DO YOUR BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Breeze. It’s me, Boston. I’m year 5 but the reason I’m commenting on your blog is because I liked it to and the Ned Show was pretty good because it teaches us to never give up and encourage others to do their best. Sorry you didn’t get to see it and by the way if you saw it what would you think? I liked how you gave loads of information on how you said that it gave a message.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for saying that Boston if I saw it I think it would of been amazing. I like how you said you liked how I added lods of information and that she gave a message.

      Delete
  3. Hi Breeze. I’m Poet, a Year Four. I was also too sick to go to the NED show. I got told that she said if you are struggling you can say “I can’t do this… yet!”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks poet for commenting on my blog. it is sad that you didn't get to see the NED show.

      Delete