Pages

Wednesday 5 May 2021

A Quick Guide to Technology

Kia ora bloggers this blog post will be about technology. Yesterday we attended technology in Moerewa. We travelled by bus to go there. This term was different from last term as we had a different class. Last term we did cooking class with Whaea Dot which was incredible, while this term we will be doing wood works with Mr E. In wood works we are currently working on building a waka. We started by using a block of wood and marking the outlines with pencil of the waka. We had a demo waka that we had to copy so we could have one of our own. I am really going to enjoy this because Mr E trusts us using more complicated power tools. I enjoyed doing this with my class and I really enjoyed making a new project. This got complicating at one point but I managed to get through it. Have you done technology before? I hope you enjoyed. Ka kite!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Breeze it’s Gail here. I found your post interesting because you explained what you we're making in your technology class. I wasn’t at school to go to this Woodworks class with Mr. E but I’m excited to see what we will be making next time we go. Something you could do next time is adding a picture of your class making your wakas.
    What is the difference between cooking and woodworks(Eg: what is more difficult, etc..)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gail and whats more difficult between cooking and wookworks is I sort of know how to cook and Whaea dot gives us steps, and also I get to work with you and with Mr.E he just explains it and I do don't really listen so yeah

      Delete
  2. Hi Breeze it’s Bella here. I found your blog post interesting because you explained what you we're making in your technology class. The fun part for me was when we were playing around with the tools and you broke one. Something you could do next time is adding a picture of your class making your wakas. What is the difference between cooking and woodworks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bella, that was my favorite part too and theres a huge difference between cooking and wood works.

      Delete
  3. Hi Breeze it's me Dale. I really enjoyed reading your blog post about going to tech (technology) because you said that you broke one of the tools I also liked it because you explained what you were doing. I think going to tech (technology) is really fun because we get to make cool things like waka.
    Which subject do you prefer Wood Works or cooking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dale thank you for commenting on my cool as blog post that didn't even have a picture but um I would prefer cooking duhh because yk food and it's tidy in there.

      Delete