Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2021

Crazy Taskmasters

Kia ora. In Te Ngahere we have been doing something called taskmasters. We had to work collaboratively and we had to communicate. Here’s why.

Well there is one drawer and the rest of your group has to explain what you are drawing. The teachers drew a picture and you had to try draw as close to the picture as possible. There are a few rules such as the drawer cant see the picture and the runners/walkers can't touch the paper. For our first attempt the thing that worked well was they could explain what the colours were but on the second attempt they (as in the runners) were trying to rush. What didn't work well was that we were all so frustrated and the runners were trying to rush me and they were cheating by touching the paper but on the second attempt it was easier because we knew what we were doing. The challenging part of this activity was that the runners were yelling in my ears and I got so frustrated because they were super repetitive. In the end we compared each of our picture with one another and they were completely different. If you want to see them they will be linked below.

Have you done a taskmaster activity before? I hope you enjoyed.
Ka kite!


# 1 #2



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Breeze,
    My name is Hunter and I am from Ahipara school. I found your post very interesting and cool. I think we should try Taskmasters at my school. Ka pai with your mahi!

    ReplyDelete