Pages

Friday 12 March 2021

Confusing Food Web

Hello. In Te Ngahere we have been doing learning around food chains. Food chains is when energy is transferred from a living thing to another. In other words a series of organisms each dependent on the next as a source of food.

This was a challenging piece of work as we had to use arrows to point to a source of food which birds and predators eat. We used arrows as it showed what eats what. I learnt that Tui eats Kowhai tree berries. I also learnt that rats eat kereru and it sounds hard to believe.

Something I could do better next time is to listen carefully because the arrows were pointing in the wrong direction and it took time to understand where the arrows are pointing. I liked how confusing the end result came about. I have made a D.L.O to show what I mean. I hope you enjoyed.
Ka Kite!


No comments:

Post a Comment