Pages

Thursday 8 April 2021

Step by Step Guide using Written Algorithm

Kia ora. In the last few weeks we have been learning in different areas around math. To show what we have learned we evidence our work by creating D.L.O’s ( Digital Learning Objects) that show a step by step process of how our strategy is used. The strategy I used first was written algorithm but I already knew how to do it so I moved on to step 8 word problems using algorithm. I didn’t create a DLO about the word problems so the DLO at the end is about using written algorithm to solve addition and subtraction problems. I learned how to use percentages because in some questions have percentages and I re-learned how to do something I already knew. Something I could do better next time is to learn something different and difficult so I learn something new.
Do you know how to use algorithm?


No comments:

Post a Comment