Pages

Monday 28 June 2021

Sharing my Knowledge about the Scientific Method

 Kia ora. In Te Ngahere we have been learning about the scientific method. We have been doing this so we can understand a new process and apply this new learning to other contexts. We were also learning to record/organise main ideas from a non-fiction text we had to read about the scientific method. There were 8 steps to the scientific method. We had to create a D.L.O showing the 8 steps that needed pictures because we were creating an infographic, (this means and informational graphic.) This can and maybe will help us will our marble challenge, I will be blogging about sometime this week. Something I learnt from this is the 8 steps to the scientific method. Something I would do differently is try understand them better. I will embed my D.L.O down below. Do you know the 8 steps of the scientific method? I hope you enjoyed. Ka kite! 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Breeze, i'm Alice from Ahipara school. Good job I like the images you used. Maybe next time add some more information.Blog you later Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alice for commenting on my blog posts, its really kind of you. Also thanks for the feedback, I will most certainly be acting on your feedback. Ka kite!
    Breeze

    ReplyDelete