Pages

Saturday 24 August 2019

Science fair

Kia ora Ko Breeze toku ingoa. Ko Paihia toku kura. I am a year 6 student in Te Ngahere. My group and I have been working really hard on our science fair project. Our aim was which pen will last the longest out of bic, papermate, homebrand and officemax. There were four people in our group so we all brought a pen each. To figure out which pen will last the longest we had to rule one metre lines, after a couple of days my arm started to hurt so my helpful group members helped me rule the lines.

On Friday we presented our science projects to Paihia School. There were judges to judge who would be going to KeriKeri. We got told that whoever is going to KeriKeri or is going to get an award has to wait until the assembly. We were all waiting until the assembly and I was hoping to get first second or third.
It was finally time to know who was going to KeriKeri but before we could know we had to wait until Mrs Lindsay’s mihi finished. When Mrs Lindsay's mihi finished my teachers went up and gave out the science fair awards. Some friends of mine came first place my group came second place and some other friends of mine came third and highly commended. I was so happy when my teacher called out my name for second place because we get to go to KeriKeri. Hope you enjoyed.
Kia kite

   

No comments:

Post a Comment