Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

Energize

Today Whaea Gina came to Paihia School to teach us about healthy and unhealthy eating. We learnt that there are many different healthy food categories like meat and meat alternatives, milk and milk products, grain foods and vegetables and fruit. We learnt that even if you are a vegetarian you need meat alternative because of the protein in it and they have a good source of iron. Also the meat has to be the same size of your palm not including your fingers. We learnt that it is good to have a healthy diet. Whaea Gina also told us not to bring to many packaged things in our lunch box .

4 comments:

  1. Hi Breeze, this is Oshen fro Kawakawa primary School. I like the way yous did fitness and more. It is cool to see you guys doing fitness and also being healthy. Maybe when you have time you can check my blog out. https://kpsoshens.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Oshen Thanks for commenting on my blog and I will be happy to check out your blog

      Delete
  2. Hello Breeze I'm Kaia from Kawakawa Primary School. I really like the way you explained what you did. I'm pretty sure a year ago our class did the same thing with all the healthy foods and stuff. Come check out my blog at https://kpskaiar.blogspot.com/

    Kind Regards Kaia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaia thank you for commenting on my blog. I like to hear nice things from people. I will be pleased to check out your blog
      kia kite

      Delete