Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

The 2nd rippa rugby tournament



On the 25th of July some of the year 5 & 6’s had an awesome opportunity to go to Hikurangi to compete in another rippa rugby tournament to represent Paihia School. I was one of those people and we got told that it is not about winning it’s about having fun. We travelled to Hikurangi in our School van. When we got there we started to put or bags down and started to practise. I turned around and I looked at all the teams that were competing, they looked like they were really competitive.

We had 4 games but I forgot 3 scores, the only one I remember was the last one, the last one was 4-6 and we lost, the other 3 games we won. What I thought we could of improved on was to spread out.

We thought we didn’t make it into the semifinals. We got told we did because she added a bonus point until she realized in her rule book she said she wasn’t allowed to do that. Unfortunately we did not make it into the semifinals but we had awesome fun. We came back to Paihia School and we told everyone about our day. At the end of the day I realized everyone is a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment