Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Running



For the past two weeks after Lunch we have been going out onto the field to practise for cross country. We had to do 2 laps around the field until yesterday. Yesterday we had to run 3 laps around the field. When we first had to run I knew I would not do good and I would be tired because I don’t pace myself.

The first time I ran was on Monday and I was scared We got timed after we had done two laps around the field. My first time was 8.07. On Tuesday we didn’t go for a run, on Wednesday we went for another run, I improved my time by one minute and three second. On Thursday I didn’t run because I went to rippa rugby. On Friday we ran in the morning and I didn’t improve my time. On Monday I got seven eighteen. Yesterday on Tuesday we had to predict what we would get if we ran three times and my prediction was I would get eleven thirty, when we went for ur run I got eleven twenty two. I am going to try and improve that time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment