Pages

Friday 21 May 2021

Blasting Bake Sale!

Kia ora. In our netball team we ran a bake sale to help pay for our fees. Angela, Jade and I spent all day yesterday helping out before the bake sale started like making posters, buttering bread etc.

Everyone brought delicious treats and they sold out pretty quickly. We also had a sausage sizzle going and they were going quick too. The other netball team players also helped to either run it or to clean up etc. We made a lot of money but i’ve been told by someone whos been told that it won’t be enough to pay all of our fees. Something I think we could improve next time is to organize it better like organize the signs and labels before hand but I still think we did good.

Straight after the bake sale we had netball practice because this weekend we are playing against the bubs and if we win to them we win a prize. A lot of parents and including ourselves of course are expecting us to win. I think we have a 50, 50 % chance of winning because we definitely have gotten better since that last game we played against them and it wasn’t pretty. I can’t wait to see how we go so I can tell you. I hope you enjoyed. Have you played netball? If you have, what’s your favorite position? Mines GK if you were wondering.
Ka Kite!


6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Breeze it’s Charlize from Paihia School. I really enjoyed your blog post about: Blasting Bake Sale, it was very interesting and you explained everything that you did and I like that. I like to play netball and my favorite position is Center because you get to run the whole court and I like doing that.

    Did you win your game of netball?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Charlize, it's Breeze and thank you for commenting on my blogpost. We didn't win the netball game, infact we lost 28/5 but we did come second in the presidents cup and that was an awesome thing to know.

      Delete

  2. Hello Breeze, it’s your friend Angela. I like your post about the “Blasting Bake Sale” because you added a lot of detail and punctuation to your writing. I also like that you have said everything that happened and that you made it interesting and not boring. I love to play netball (especially with you) and my favourite position is either GS or WD. What was something you enjoyed while playing “The Bubz”?
    Bye Bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela it's Breeze and I like how The Bubz gave each other complements all the time, but I like how competitive the game was and how tired I was after the game.

      Delete
  3. Hello Breeze, It's Samantha from Ahipara School. I'm a year 7 in room 5 and I really liked your post about your baking sale. I loved how you added small details as well. What was your favourite sugary sweet? Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Breeze it’s Bella from Paihia School. I really enjoyed your blog post about: Blasting Bake Sale, it was very interesting how you explained everything that you did and I like how you did that. I like to play netball and my favorite position is shooting because you shoot the ball. Did you win your game of netball?

    ReplyDelete