Pages

Monday 2 August 2021

Dot Plot Graphs

Kia ora, in Te Ngahere last week we were looking at different areas in math around dot plot graphs. To me this was intriguing to look at the students skills and strengths (meaning how far they could throw a tennis ball.) This blog post is going to be a reflection on this activity and also my D.L.O.

Something I learned while doing this activity was how to analyze a dot plot graph and make one using the data we were given, (my D.L.O will show and explain that.) Something that made this activity tricky was that there were some words in there that almost everyone needed to do some research on, example: range, after research I had a better understanding of it as it can mean value in some platforms. Something that could have made my D.L.O better would be to display it differently because there were too many slides that were unnecessary. I really enjoyed this activity because I liked the true and false statements we had to answer. Have you done an activity like this before? I really hope you enjoyed reading this blog post and check out my D.L.O below. Ka kite!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment