Pages

Thursday 29 July 2021

Tremendous Task Master

On the third day of school for term three Te Ngahere did a Taskmaster challenge. For this challenge we had to get into a group of three. Each group had to get some scrap paper. Before we started, we had some time to work on some strategies we thought would help us win the challenge. The challenge we did was a paper airplane challenge. In the practise round we made a practise paper airplane. In my group was Tiana, Azure and I, we were doing great in the practise round. When it got to the competition round we had a couple of minutes to make our good airplane. The trick was that we had to throw the airplane from behind our backs. We started with a boys group who won because their paper airplane got the furthest, when it was our turn to throw we had so much faith that we were going to win but Tiana (who threw it) had so much anxiety running through her body that it didn’t go as planned. Something I enjoyed about this was collaborating with my friends who I don’t really work with in class. Something that was tricky about this was throwing it behind our backs (because in my group while we were practising we all practised throwing behind our backs.) I really enjoyed this activity and can’t wait to do more like this. Have you done a challenge like this before? I hope you enjoyed.
Ka kite!



No comments:

Post a Comment