Pages

Thursday 26 August 2021

Bay Of Islands College Orientation

Hello, the year 8 students at Paihia School in Te Ngahere got the opportunity to attend orientation day that was held at Bay of Islands College. Orientation is basically giving year 8 students the opportunity to see how a high school runs because it’s the year 8 students last year at primary school. I went because I most likely will end up going to Bay of Islands College and to be honest it was tiring well most of the classes were, there wasn’t much to do during interval but I enjoyed it. I met some new friends saw some old friends, won a coloring contest, saw some students perform kaha haka and it was amazing, I then learned how to play volleyball correctly, we had nachos for morning tea, I can play two cords on a guitar, I can code something new, I learnt more about science, I learnt about gardening so it was a pretty amazing day. Oh and I found out that Shakeal was the runner for their school, (the one that has to do barely any work but has to run around a lot.) They also had very pleasant teachers and I appreciate how much time they spent to make it happen. Have you been to an orientation? I hope you enjoyed and please check out my D.L.O.
Ka kite!


No comments:

Post a Comment