Pages

Friday 14 May 2021

Netball

Kia ora bloggers, on Saturday last week we had a netball game. We played against a team from Kerikeri High School. I knew this game would be very competitive because two of our old friends were in their team. I love playing Gd or Gk because I enjoy defending people.

Our first game was like a warm up round because we had just gotten out of bed. Our second game was more intense because we had already warmed up. We were doing awesome because we were winning and I enjoyed it because I was Gk. The other team I think was saving their energy for last because by the last round they were very competitive. They scored 3 or 4 more goals in the last round but we scored a bit more. By the end of the game they announced that we won 12, 5 and the player of the day was Alexandrea because she was trying her best for the first time playing with us.

Something I think I need to work on next time is to focus on the game not winning. Last year we did so much better, we even got 20 something goals but I’m pretty sure we will progress. I think we did awesome for the first game of the season. Do you play netball? I hope you enjoyed. Ka Kite!

No comments:

Post a Comment