Pages

Wednesday 5 May 2021

Can you Follow Instructions?

Kia ora bloggers, it’s been awhile since I posted but today I have a new blog post for you. We have just recently come back to school, and already have had a reading test. This reading test is a test that shows if you can follow directions. We had four minutes to complete the test. Listed on the left side of the paper were 23 questions we had to complete. The first question we read stated, read everything carefully before doing anything. No one followed that instruction because everyone started doing the test but when the last question was said they read now that you have finished reading everything carefully, do only sentences one and two. This is the reason why everyone didn’t get the test correct. When we were finished I learnt that no one can follow instructions carefully or that they weren’t bothered to read instructions carefully. I now know how important it is to follow instructions, in the future I am going to read instructions properly. Have you recently done a test similar to this? I enjoyed doing this test. I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post .



No comments:

Post a Comment