Pages

Friday 14 May 2021

Google Drawing Masterpiece

Kia ora bloggers in Te Ngahere we have been playing around with google drawing. We have been learning different tools in Google drawing and how to use them. This challenge was to help us use Google drawing confidently and efficiently to create our own images and graphics.

We created different things on Google drawing using shapes and other tools to help with that. I drew underwater marine life. It was so easy and very fun. I learnt how to make different fish and other sea animals with only using shapes. I learnt how to make a two different fish, a crab, a stingray and a jellyfish. To make the jellyfish I also had to use the line tool. I drew seaweed and a rock underwater. I will embed my D.L.O to show you what I made.

In the future this could help me to do more creative D.L.Os to show my work. I enjoyed doing this activity and using Google drawing properly. It was so interesting to see what others made and this was a very fun activity. Have you done something like this before? I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post and maybe you could do something similar. Ka Kite!


No comments:

Post a Comment