Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2020

Movie Accomplished

Kia ora bloggers, in Te Ngahere we have been filming movies. A few weeks ago I posted a blog post about movie making but I have finally finished filming my movie. I wanted to post my movie on my blog so you could watch it. Something I enjoyed while filming my movie was spending time with my friends. This helped us while filming our movie. Something I could do better next time is stay on task and stop mucking around. It was hard for me to stay on task while another group was watching us film our movie but at least we tried. Something I would change next time is the topic of our movie. I would love to make movies again in the same group. If you want to watch our movie here it is. Have you made movies before? I hope you enjoyed this post. Ka kite.


No comments:

Post a Comment