Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

Awesome athletics

Yesterday we had athletics. There are five groups, team tahi, team rua, team turu, team wha and team rima. I am in team rima and yesterday we did high jump. On Friday it is athletics but we are only practising. We have been practising for a couple of weeks now. I can’t really jump high in high jump but I enjoy it. I really enjoy long jump and I think I am good at long jump. I try really hard in athletics especially in relays. I think relays are really hard but I still try my best. I am really scared but I will try my best and use my four hoe to achieve my goals. I am really hoping I do good but athletics isn’t a winning sport it’s a sport to have fun in. I hope you learnt that athletics is just to try your best and have fun and I hope you enjoyed.
Kia kite

No comments:

Post a Comment