Pages

Thursday 2 September 2021

100 Word Story

Kia ora, during lockdown I haven't had much things to write about because there wasn’t much to do but I came across one of my friends blog posts and I had seen she had written a 100 word story, so I thought I might write one to keep my blog ative and to give me something to do. This story was based off of an image from Pobble 365 “Friends For Life”. I know my story isn’t as detailed as my friends is but I’m sure it’ll get better, I am also going to write more and see if I’ve improved. If you want to check out my friends blog click on this Link. Stay Safe!!!

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Breeze, What a wonderful story and I love how you have connected with your friends work! I think you have used some really great descriptive words and for a short story you have created something that is a really engaging text. One thing I would do to make it more interesting is to add in a bit more emotive language, maybe around how the man is feeling when confronted with a wild gorilla (scared, anxious, adrenaline pumping etc) this would add a slight element of drama to your text. Other than that I think you have done really well, I look forward to seeing the updated version, keep working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Breeze its Jade here from your class. I really like your blog post about “ 100 word story ” because I like how your inspiration for this blog post was from one of your friends blog post. I also like the way you have added a link to Pobble so that people can go check it out. I did a blog post about 100 word stories but I did mine last year and I really enjoyed it. Why did you decide to write about “ friends for life “?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Breeze. My name is Kora and I go to Paihia School. I like how you wrote a 100 word story and took a photo of it so people can see them. If you are going to write more, maybe you can do facts about animals so people can learn about animals. I have done that before. Have you ever written a 200 word story?

    ReplyDelete