Pages

Friday 2 July 2021

Marble Run

Kia ora, in Te Ngahere we have been learning how to make a marble run. The purpose of this activity was to try and use the scientific method. Our ramp was basic. Our marble ramp had a cardboard box supporting a tube that our marble goes down.

Something I enjoyed about this was making our ramp because it was pretty easy. Something that we could have done better was, tested it with different people and see if we could have done better with our ramp or changed any variables. Our instructions were not the best. We had written tap but others tapped things harder than us and we could see that on the marble run day. I really enjoyed this activity.

Have you done anything like this before?
Ka kite!



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Breeze. My name is Kora and I go to Paihia School. I really liked how you put a photo of your marble run so people can actually see what it looks like. I like making stuff like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kora thanks for commenting on my blog post, it is really nice that you and Heavenly commented on my blog posts. You and Heavenly also like making things like what we did in Te Ngahere but, what do you make?

    ReplyDelete