Pages

Thursday 3 June 2021

Exhausting P.E Rotation

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog. In Te Ngahere we have have been doing P.E rotation with the year 4/5 class which is Te Maunga. We were doing P.E rotation to help us with our skills. There are 4 activities we are working on which are skills, soccer, touch and netball. For the four activities we do it in our house groups which is Rimu (my group,) Pohutukawa, Kowhai and Karaka. Our house group started by playing netball, we were working on stepping. I enjoyed this activity because I learnt that pivoting is actually to keep your balance and I play netball but I didn’t know that. I did really enjoy this activity. After that we played soccer and I had no idea what we were doing. We had to run and drop and it was very fun. I learnt that you don’t kick the ball with the front of your foot but with the side of it. With touch I learnt how to pass properly and I enjoyed playing touch. With skills it was really, well you would say tiring because we were practising passes and if you dropped the ball you had to do push ups and I would say we did at least 35 push ups. I can’t wait to do these activities again. What’s your favourite activity? I hope you enjoyed.
Ka kite!

No comments:

Post a Comment