Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Te Ngahere Version Of Tik Tok


Kia ora koutou, Mihi nui kia koe. In this blog post I am going to be talking about our assembly and what we did for it. Read on and you’ll find out what we did and watch the video because you will be amazed if you watch the video. Last week for our assembly we did tik toks. We did 2 tik toks and we made them into a huge routine. I had heaps of fun and appreciate the 2 girls who taught us the tik tok dances and also the teachers who approved on letting us do them. I am sure heaps of people had fun as I did and I am positive heaps of people enjoyed watching us do them. I wish we got another opportunity to do something as fun. I learnt a new tik tok dance and it was fun learning it. We changed bits of the dance to make it more suitable for the children at our school. Something I could do better next time is to keep on beat. Here is the video. Hope you enjoyed.
Ka kite


No comments:

Post a Comment