Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2020

Netball Accomplished

Kia ora, On Saturday the 24th of July Paihia Blues had a netball game. I am in their team and we played against Kerikeri High School Rimu. We practise every Thursday and we get better and better every time we practise. I was goalkeeper and defence. I was told I am an awesome defence player hence why I am either defence or goalkeeper. I love being in the circle. What I think I need to work on is to pay attention at all times. On the court I get distracted by watching other netball teams play. This was our first real game and we won 16/09. I love netball, it is one of my passions. It is my second year playing netball and I really enjoy it. I hope I get more opportunities to play netball. Do you play netball or do you play any sport? If you play a sport let me know what sport you play in the comment section below. I hope you enjoyed this blog post.
Ka kite

No comments:

Post a Comment