Pages

Friday 26 June 2020

My Most Amazing Creativity To Share about my Drawbridge Challenge

Kia ora e hoa, we have been making a drawbridge for a drawbridge challenge. We had to create a circuit for a ping pong ball or marble to travel. I learnt what a drawbridge is. A drawbridge is a bridge that is hinged at one end so that it may lift to prevent people to cross it and to let vessels pass under it. This is a very fun activity but it involves a hot glue gun so I don’t recommend it for young kids, it might blow up in their/your hand. I have experienced seeing it. So far my group and I have made the base and almost two full sides. Next time I could stop making everything perfect and try to get it done. I hope you learnt something new and I hope you liked this blog post.
Kia kite.


No comments:

Post a Comment