Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

Tidy Numbers

Kia ora, mihi nui kia koe. In Te Ngahere we have been doing math, for math we have been re-learning tidy numbers. We had different equations we had to figure out. I struggled a little bit doing this activity because of the holidays but I started to remember how to round numbers. What I learnt is if you learn how to round numbers it could help at the store whenever buying groceries. Whaea Chrissy taught us an easy strategy to use and it helped me and my group to figure out the equations. This also helped me with my multiplication as they are multiplication questions. Something I could do better next time is stay focused more because we talk off topic and not about work sometimes. Have you rounded numbers or are you learning how to round numbers? Here is a DLO I put together for examples. I hope you enjoyed.
Ka kite.


No comments:

Post a Comment