Pages

Thursday 5 November 2020

Tiring Athletics

Kia ora bloggers, in Te Ngahere we have been practising for athletics. We have groups and I am in group 4. We practise on Fridays and Wednesdays and we rotate so each group has a turn at each game such as high jump, long jump, discus etc. I recently did relays with Whaea Roni. What I learnt from relays is that the person receiving the baton starts jogging before he/she receives it because it gives you more of an opportunity to win the race. Another good strategy for running is to put the best runner last. The second best runner should run first because this also gives you a higher chance of winning the race. I enjoy doing athletics and I can’t wait till the actual day comes. We didn’t take any photos but here is a photo off the internet. I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Ka kite!




No comments:

Post a Comment