Pages

Thursday 12 November 2020

100 Word Story

This is my 2nd 100 word story. Every night he had the same dream. Every night he was stuck in the same cycle, doing the same thing, night after night. “What could it be?” he asked himself mysteriously. But again as he rested he had the same dream. It was cryptic and he couldn’t understand what was happening but he kept on doing the same thing. Once he had awoken from his sleep in the dense morning night while it was thundering the strangest thing had happened. When we went back to bed he had a different dream as if it was magical. It was so astonishing. This photo was from https://www.pobble365.com/on-repeat-2

1 comment:

  1. Hello Breeze, I am Ariana Bignell and I go to Paihia school. I like the part in your blog when you told the readers what your 100 word story was. Your story reminded me about Amelia's 100 word story.

    ReplyDelete