Pages

Monday 23 November 2020

100 Word Story #3

 This is my 3rd 100 word story. It was the strangest thing. She turned and it disappeared. Her interest got the best of her, away in the woods she went one step at a time. Noises all around branches snapping smells getting stronger. What did she see in the distance? A hidden door she was bound to explore. Walking closer than she went in slowly. No light was shown and the smells got worse. The door shut and before she could reach it, ‘clink’ it locked. A strange man stood above her and disappeared slowly. Could this be a dream? she said as she closed her eyes... This photo is from https://www.pobble365.com/the-ghostly-shadow. 





2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Breeze, this is Elle from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Thank you for sharing your 100 word story; I really enjoyed it! I used to love creative writing as a young girl and your post has inspired me to get back into it.

    I really like how you have painted a picture by using descriptive words about the main character’s senses, including what they heard, smelt and saw.

    I also really liked how mysterious it was. You gave the reader enough information about the scene, while encouraging them to use their imagination about how it ended.

    Thank you for including the image and the link to where you found it. It adds another dimension to your story-telling. Did you find the photo before you started writing and then used it as inspiration, or did you find the photo after and felt that it fit well with your story?

    Have you registered for the Summer Learning Journey this year? Our theme is celebrating summer and there will be lots of awesome activities for you to try and share on your blog. You can register here and see two starter activities that you are welcome to try now.

    Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more of your stories!

    Take care,
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Breeze, it's Vanya here. During this year I was hoping to blog on Paihia School, till that day came I was so exited to comment on all my friends blogs from Paihia School. I have been reading through all your work that you have done during this term, I think that you did very well writing a story with 100 words. I hope that you keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete