Pages

Friday 16 October 2020

Marvelous Matauri Bay

In Te Ngahere we could have blogged about something special or fun we did in the holidays. I wanted to blog about going to Matauri bay because it was my first time going and it was marvelous. I learnt interesting facts about Matauri bay such as the water being so clear that you can see the bottom of the ocean just looking downwards. When we arrived we started kayaking straight away but the water was freezing. Me and my cousin Bree went on the kayak first, Broughton and Rikki-Dean flipped us. It was funny. It took me some time to get in the water but I went in the water. A couple hours later I went on the kayak again and we went out to these rocks surrounded by seaweed. We eventually started getting cold and I got out for a while and had something to eat. As soon as we finished eating Rikki-Dean and my step aunty went diving to collect scallops while we went for a walk up the hill. That is basically the end of our trip and I wish we could go back another time which we can because my uncle and his partner are going to build a house out there. I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Ka kite!



No comments:

Post a Comment