Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2020

Movie Making

 In Te Ngahere we have been working on short films for a film festival. Our films have to be 3 minutes long. We had different categories to pick what we wanted our movie to be about such as action, comedy, educational, sport, adverts, music, game shows, etc. Our films have to be suitable for juniors to watch. I love the role I am in our film because I get to be a mean girl. One of our films will be selected to go to the film festival which was held at the Cathay Cinemas in KeriKeri. I am so excited and very confident to be able to partake in a movie that might be sent to the Cathay Cinemas in Kerikeri. People will also be selected to go watch the films but if they were unlucky to go they can see the movie at the cinemas. Have you made a film to go to the film festival before? Here are 6 camera angle shots. Ka kite!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Breeze, Buster from Ohaeawai Primary here. I hope you post your movie on your blog so I can see it. My class is doing movies as well we are doing ours about natural disasters. Here is my blog if you want to check it out http://osbusterw.blogspot.com/ Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Breeze, My name is Nikaia and I go to Otaki College. I really like how you put all different pictures to show what they are.
    Do you like Harry Potter?
    Hope you post more.

    ReplyDelete