Pages

Thursday 31 October 2019

Amazing Ki-o-rahi

Kia ora everyone. It is the 30th of October and guess what we just finished. Well we finished our Ki-o-rahi tournament. It was amazing, I think we were amazing trust me. We traveled from Paihia to Simpson Park in Morewa. I went with my friend and her nan in their truck. I was so nervous because we didn’t have enough practise. Our first game we lost 21-1 but only because we were playing a year 7 and 8 Ki-o-rahi team. I think we did pretty good in our first game. On our second game we won 10-1. I was amazed and happy. The third game we lost but I don’t remember the score but what I know is that we got 3 points. What I think we need to work on is to spread out because we kept on following where the ball went and who it went to. When we had breaks we always would go on watch the year 7 and 8’s. The year 7 and 8’s were also amazing. The year 5 and 6 team didn’t make it into the semi finals but the year 7 and 8 team did. The year 7 and 8 team lost the semi finals but they tried their best and they did great. Sorry but my teacher was to concentrated on the game and forgot to take some photos but I hope you liked and enjoyed my blog post. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment