Pages

Friday 21 February 2020

Turbo Touch

Kia ora. For the last three weeks we have been doing physical activities. We started off playing turbo touch but then we had one game of fast five. I am going to talk more about turbo touch because I don’t know too much about fast five. Turbo touch is a fun activity but there are rules. Let me explain some rules. One rule is your not allowed to kick the ball or else it is a handover. Another rule is your not allowed to drop the ball or it is also a hand over. What I learnt was to spread out because if we don’t spread out it gives the other team an opportunity to get a goal faster and easier. What I also learnt was that we need to make a plan before we play because sometimes we weren’t sharing the ball. Those are two huge things I think we could do better. I hope you learnt something from this blog post in case you have an opportunity to play turbo touch. Ka kite.

No comments:

Post a Comment