Pages

Sunday 10 September 2017

My Puppet Relationship Presentation-"Choose Your Friends Wisely"

W.A.L.T make a puppet show  presentation to show relationships. Our relationship topic was about stealing or taking other people’s things. We are learning about apologizing for stealing things that do not belong to you and not taking other people’s things in the first place. We used puppets for our characters. In life we need to make better relationships.

Choose your friends wisely

I.A.L.T. do a puppet show that shows not to steal and what is also a relationship video. I have really enjoyed using the puppets for the puppet show. I found it really fun by making our puppet show up. Next time I will have to practise more at home or somewhere where it is quiet.
I am also going to record me saying my part so I could get them all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment